Lost in Lost Woods.

Ask me anythingFace Next pageArchive

(Source: twentyyearshasgonesofast, via infandousxx)

"I have a theory… 98% of people hate clowns and the other 2% are clowns"

- Danny Avidan (Sexbang)

(Source: munchbot)

"These people don’t need houses. They ARE houses."

- Barry Krammer 2014 (via end-it-ed23)

overjet:

(x)

"can you fucking say your name like a normal human being?"

(via gamegrumps)